Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Archives

So I've been scavenging my room in preparation for some heavy packing ahead and I came across my old CD collection of files from my undergraduate days. I curiously checked the contents and found my old thesis, term papers, book reviews, etc. But my best find from the loot is a compilation of some of my write-ups in my days as writer and editor of The LaSallian, the official publication of De La Salle University.

I had great fun re-reading my pieces and feeling nostalgic about the good old days. So I thought I'd publish some of my previous write-ups in my blog. It would be interesting to see how much I've changed as a writer and as a person. I've always been a strong advocate for progress. So, here's to hoping I've progressed as an individual through my thoughts, introspections, world views and other mundane and not so mundane take on things.

Note:
I will be marking all my historical write-ups as [archives].

No comments:

Post a Comment